Important information and who we are
Our site is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
The personal data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Information we may collect from you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information from an individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (I.P.) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our carefully selected third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any data that includes information such as your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic or biometric data.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we collect your data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Information you give us You may provide us with your Identity Data, Contact Data, and Financial Data by filling in forms on our site or our social media pages or profiles or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in-app, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing information to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion, or survey;
- Give us some feedback; or
- When you apply for a job position
Information we collect about you. About each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, e.g., about your browser or the device you use to access the site, etc.; information about your visits, such as browsing actions and patterns, e.g., which website you clicked through to reach ours and lengths of visits to pages.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the analytics providers (such as Google U.S.);
- Contact, Financial, and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data from selected business partners, data brokers, or aggregators
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- We need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you and provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods or services we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you, or carefully selected third parties to provide you, information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you electronically (email or SMS or PUSH notifications) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you).
- Where a third party or we have a legitimate interest, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- To administer, operate and improve our site and ensure our site is safe and secure; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use it for the purposes set out above.
Where you opt-out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us due to a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience, or other transactions.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal information with any group member, and you should only give us your information if you consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we sell or buy (or plan to sell or buy) any business or assets, we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If a third party acquires CLIPT'N or substantially all of its assets, personal data about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are obliged to disclose or share your data to comply with any legal or to enforce or apply our Terms of Service. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Where we store your data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers or us. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and per this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee your data's security on our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us directly through the contact us form.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. Please note that those websites should have their privacy policies if you follow a link to any such websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.